Public Loss Adjusters are professionals who make sure that you can gain your full entitlement anytime you have to make an insurance claim. Whether you have struggled with a flood, fire or impact destruction to your home, whether you run a company or the damage has occurred at home, we are able to help you by dealing with your claims totally for you. All Scottish people are able to take advantage of our services, so give us a call if you are ever needing assistance with your insurance claims.

With a loss adjuster, you can benefit from insider understanding of the insurance trade, meaning that whenever you claim on your insurance, you are not puzzled by the fine print of your insurance plan. Our loss adjusters will evaluate your losses fairly to make sure that you get what you are looking for to get your life back on track in the instance of severe damage to your home.

We Take Action Within Four Hours

We will even send our favoured specialists to your house within four hours of your first call to get started on damage control. This is because we comprehend the necessity of fast action in the event of damage to your home – it is vital to keep your property as hygienic as possible and to clean any contamination away quickly. This includes both smoke and water damage, as smoke damage can be hazardous to breathe in and flood damage can lead to spores, which are detrimental to your health.

A local building contractor may not have the knowledge or practical experience to clean up the often hidden smoke and water damage. We leave nothing to chance – this is why we supply you with a thorough service incorporating alternative accommodation and certificates of satisfaction, finalized only when you are satisfied with their level of work.

Our Services Are Cost-free

Plus, all of these services are free of charge – our fees are paid for by your insurance company, not you. Therefore you do not lose any of your entitlement at the end of the settlement and your home will be repaired fully, without causing you undue stress. If you need to make an insurance claim, look no further than Public Loss Adjusters.